woensdag 7 november 2012

Protest Stories - Final Episode


't is helaas zover, de laatste video episode van Protest, Stories From Here to There...

En blijkbaar betekent dit ook het einde van de samenwerking van Lars Musschoot met Protest. Lars Musschoot tekende 5 jaar geleden bij Protest en was van plan om allerlei Europese wedstrijden mee te doen. Hij was sterk bezig en er kwam meer en meer coole video footage van Lars online. Blijkbaar was Stories From Here to There de kroon op het werk van de voorbije jaren? Benieuwd wat hij hierna zal doen? Kom het als eerste te weten op www.larsmusschoot.be

After 7 months the ‘From here to there’ project came to an end. I had an amazing time during my part of the project and I’m very happy I was part of it. This last episode is also my last project with Protest. After almost 5 years our partnership will come to an end by the end of this year. Now I’m ready to start the next chapter in my life and I’m really looking forward to it! Last year I really started thinking about some new challenges to do, but as long I had the chance to live of surfing it wasn’t easy to start do new things, Now I’m really looking forward to do some new stuff! Thanks to everyone who made the last 5 years possible to me, especially Protest. It was the best time ever and I’m really happy I’ve been able to do this for a couple of years! Thanks.

Check hier alvast de laatste episode van deze coole surf video webisode:


Voor een overzicht van de vorige shows kan je deze blog posts checken:
Lars Musschoot Footage
Protest Stories From Here to There
ShadowPlay Films





Geen opmerkingen:

Sponsor

Meest gelezen voorbije maand: